We seek passionate people to help realize our goal of becoming the "must have" community-enabled platform for risk and security professionals.Learn More
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do
We are community-focused, connectors, inclusive, and relationship-oriented
Defines how we approach the challenge, inspires our shared purpose, and imagine the future
Doing the right thing is our compass
And of course having some fun along the way!
Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Competitive PTO and work schedule flexibility
RANE is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which we live and work. Our aim is to foster collaboration between employees and with our local communities to improve the quality of life in ways that are both good for business and society. Our CSR Committee utilizes agreed-upon guidelines to focus our energies and evaluate our participation in the activities we engage in.
As a member of RANE’s core team of analysts, you will be responsible for developing high quality and forward-looking analysis related to significant political, economic, and security developments in the South Asia region. You will also be responsible for ensuring that clients are well-served by proactively identifying geopolitical trends while conducting deeper research on key topics including but not limited to political, economic, social, military, energy, technology and trade dynamics. Analysts have direct engagement with clients by supporting inbound geopolitical inquiries and providing briefings. Analysts also play a critical role in our forecasting process and production of Key Forecast Questions and scenario building. You will be trained in the RANE geopolitical methodology and have the opportunity to partner and interact with colleagues across the broader RANE organization and gain exposure to a range of industries and risk topics, including cyber and information; physical safety and security; and legal, regulatory, and compliance.
• Conduct research and analysis on South Asian countries, trends and developments leveraging open source information, as well as proprietary content/data sets, and in house subject matter experts
• Produce daily written content, develop longer-form analysis, and provide briefings to current and potential RANE clients on South Asian issues
• Actively participate in daily RANE team meetings and forecasting process
Key Skills and Competencies
• Creativity and clarity in constructing clear, logical arguments with supporting evidence; strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent writing, research, briefing, and editorial capabilities; strong command of English language and grammar
• Rigor and resourcefulness in conducting open-source research, to include that of local media outlets across the globe, social media, government and commercial data, and academic and trade publications
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders; flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements are critical
• Expertise in India is most preferred, as are relevant language skills; expertise in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are also highly desirable
• Well-rounded and in-depth understanding of any of the following is highly desirable: political economy, military analysis, and/or trends in energy, technology, and trade
• Master’s Degree preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrated academic achievement required
• Minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Previous qualitative research and report-writing experience in a professional domain
• Experience with social media monitoring tools a plus
• Demonstrated sense of initiative and curiosity; willingness to ask questions and get answers
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to function in a start-up atmosphere; comfort with ambiguity and change
• Role is remote, with opportunities for in-person gatherings as appropriate
• Candidates will be required to provide a writing sample
• Applicants must have authorization to work in the United States for any employer
• Candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment vetting
As a member of RANE’s core team of analysts, you will be responsible for developing high-quality and forward-looking analysis related to significant security developments in the Sub-Saharan Africa region. You will also be responsible for ensuring that clients are well-served by proactively identifying and assessing a wide variety of security trends, including inter-state and intra-state conflict, terrorism, crime, social unrest, espionage, travel safety, and business continuity. Analysts have direct engagement with clients by supporting inbound inquiries and providing briefings. Analysts also play a critical role in our forecasting process and production of Key Forecast Questions and scenario building. You will be trained in the RANE geopolitical methodology and have the opportunity to partner and interact with colleagues across the broader RANE organization and gain exposure to a range of industries and risk topics, including geopolitics; cyber and information; physical safety and security; and legal, regulatory, and compliance.
Key Skills and Competencies
We are looking for a new business Sales Executive to join our growing team supporting the company’s expanding footprint in US and international markets. The Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our risk intelligence and monitoring software platform as well as consulting services to CXO’s at F1000 organizations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Desired Skills and Experience:
To apply, please email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RANE. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Performs the daily activities required to maintain accurate general ledger balances and proper accounting methods including:
File all corporate documents
Assisting with monthly analysis and internal reporting of Division financial statements and ensure compliance with company accounting policies and procedures, in accordance with internal reporting requirements.
Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Undergraduate degree in Accounting or 3+ years of relevant experience required.
Join the largest community of risk professionals and learn more about our scalable approach to mitigating risk and threats.